1. Scruples: a game of moral dilemmas.
2. The Helping, Sharing and Caring Game: it wears its kind heart on its lid.
3. Balderdash: a bluffing game where the most convincing phony wins.
4. Pictionary: an (unusually) light-hearted opportunity for fours' creative expression.
5. Dungeons and Dragons. Complex, all-consuming and fantastical.
6. Family Feud: our safe family unit against yours...
7. Cranium: humming, sculpture, drama, puzzles, factoids, drawing... never an opportunity for boredom.
8. Monopoly: Money and property is seen as power and control.
9. Solitaire. How to avoid conflict altogether? Settle down and play on your own.